BUREAU OF UNTOLD STORIES
to continue investigation into missing
stories at the 2019 Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
Seeks assistance of 20 new detectives.
We're going back to the Fringe, and once again we need some help to make it our most successful season yet. So we'll keep this part simple-
- We will be returning to the Edinburgh Festival Fringe for our third consecutive year.
- We are once again working with Museums & Galleries Edinburgh, performing at The Museum of Childhood on the Royal Mile, where last year's season had full houses at each performance.
- This will be our longest Fringe season yet, with 7 performances currently booked.
- All our performances will be FREE to attend, inclusive and accessible for audiences.
- We are fundraising a portion of the costs of the tour to help us cover festival registration, accommodation, transport, wages and marketing.
- We will also seek key sponsorship from three business partners.
- Performance fees gathered from tour stops prior to and post the Edinburgh Festival Fringe season will also contribute to the budget for the Fringe.
- The Bureau Of Untold Stories encourages audiences to create and share stories through interactive elements during the performance, and a post show call to arms.
- Audiences from across the globe can listen to stories collected during performances through our accompanying podcast.
- Supporters of our fundraising campaign will receive a signed copy of the published, interactive play text.
SUPPORT THE BUREAU OF UNTOLD STORIES 2019 FRINGE CAMPAIGN
Enjoy bringing to life the storytelling adventures of detectives Dexter Sharpe and Poppy Hasluck in your own home through the text of the play and a series of additional Case Files to start your own investigations. The text is also illustrated with production photos, behind the scenes tid-bits, and also counts as the official programme for the production.
Show your support for our Fringe Fundraiser and get your own copy of our first published play!
SUPPORTERS WILL RECEIVE:
- A signed copy of The Bureau Of Untold Stories play script.
- A thank you 'Detective Bio' on the Brymore Productions website and social media pages.
- A signed copy of The Bureau Of Untold Stories poster
- The opportunity to contribute a funny title for 'The File Of Missing Titles' used in the production
*Sponsorship package includes UK packing and shipping, international contributors may require additional postage.